Marmara University Vocational School of Health Services, which provides two-year associate degree education, was established on 19.04.1990 and Prof. Dr. Yavuz Taga was appointed as its Director. The Dental Prosthesis and Nursing Departments, which were established in the 1984-1985 academic year and provided education within the Vocational School, were transferred to the Vocational School of Health Services in the 1990-1991 academic year.
In the 1990-1991 academic year, the Medical Laboratory and Radiology Departments were established, and in the 1991-1992 academic year, the Pathology Laboratory Department was also founded.
In the 1996-1997 academic year, the Nursing Department was closed by the Higher Education Council. With the closure of Marmara University Haydarpaşa School of Health Services Vocational School in the 1997-1998 academic year, its Anesthesia and Radiology Departments were transferred to Marmara University School of Health Services Vocational School. In the 2000-2001 academic year, the Emergency Care and Ambulance Technician Department was opened.
Since its establishment, our school, which was originally located on the Haydarpaşa Campus, moved to the Kartal Campus in the 2017-2018 academic year.
With 1121 students, our Vocational School conducts educational activities in Kartal Campus with its own staff of 20 faculty members, 14 administrative personnel, and other faculty members assigned from different faculties, utilizing 6 classrooms and 11 Application Laboratories.
This page updated by Sağlık Hizmetleri Meslek Yüksekokulu on 07.12.2023 13:54:37